Customer Service Excellence
Despite the public relations hoopla that surrounds customer service today; exemplary service is the exception rather than the rule. There is a gap between the slick ad campaigns and corporate mission statements on the one hand, and the realities of everyday customer experiences on the other. Customer service today has many new challenges. It requires the most contemporary and most professional people skills available. Customer service representatives must be able to differentiate themselves in a crowded indifferent world. It is essential they increase customer service without becoming cynical with difficult customers. Yet study after study reveals three critical findings every employee, especially those interacting with customers, must consider:
- To orient participants to the value of happy satisfied customers and how this contributes to increased sales and profits.
- To teach a customer service process that will improve communication, attitude, employee morale and self-worth.
- To show how World Class Customer Service impacts corporate culture.
- To teach a proven, effective communication process that leaves nothing to chance.
- To motivate employees to use the newly learned techniques for greater success in their business and personal lives.
Key Areas Covered
- Why we lose our customers.
- Our customer service vision.
- Seven Deadly Sins of customer service.
- Seven ways to deliver World Class Customer Service.
- The Five Relationship Building Decisions.
- The Seven Steps to World Class Customer Service.
- Importance of physical appearance.
- Attitude and its effect on relationships.
- How to develop rapport and concern.
- Effective communication and active listening.
- Seven ways to improve your people effectiveness.
- Questioning techniques: kinds, types, and how to use.
- Developing customer care questions.
- Dealing with the customer from hell.
- Gaining closure to the communication.
- What customers really want?
- Developing an effective personal customer service philosophy.
- The importance of goals.
- Learn facts, principles, techniques and skills of excellent customer service
- Relate what they have learned to the real world, so that it makes sense to them.
- Understand how to use the new skills and techniques in dealing with their customers.
- Practice what they have learned through role-playing and coaching exercises.
Who should attend?
Customer service personnel, managers and executives
Interactive and participative allowing the participants to internalize the concepts with role plays, skill practices, discussions, games, group dynamics, simulations and reflective exercises to integrate learning.
Our Integrated Development Approach
- Customer Service Climate survey
- 360° Customer Service Assessment
- Customer Service Workshop
- Customer Service coaching
- Post Customer Service Climate survey
- Post 360° Customer Service Assessment
- Compare improvements
Leadership is a habit. It is a choice made by individuals
Coaching staff for performance have become one of the most important Leadership skills to master.
Great changes are taking place in Asian organizations as they are around the world.
Despite the public relations hoopla that surrounds customer service today;
If you want your sales force to blow away the competition they need to master the skill of High Impact Selling (HIS).
Leadership coaches provide guidance which allows the leader to improve themselves.
New and existing entrepreneurs are constantly looking for innovative ways to improve their businesses.
Achieve your goals on time and live your ideal life, by removing barriers and challenges from your life.
Developing strategy that maximizes shareholder value is a result of a deep and detailed understanding of the economics...
POWERFUL PERFORMANCE COACHING TIPS
Author: Wai K Leong
Empowering Asian Mindsets Through Coaching
Publisher: Pelanduk Publishing Company
Book Size: 5.4 MB or 228 pages
Book Launch Gallery
Hosted by Pn. Sri Tessie Lim @ The Royal Lake Club on 29 August 2008Read More